Diagnosis is the art and science of identifying a disease or distinguishing one disease from another, by carefully considering the history, symptoms and signs. The main objective of diagnosis is to identify the cause of the patient’s complaints or because of some abnormal findings during routine clinical exam, which in turn aids the clinician in deciding the ideal treatment required for that particular patient.
To achieve this objective, it is recommended to record the patient’s chief complaint, ask about the symptoms and history of the complaint, perform objective clinical tests coupled with appropriate investigations and correlate the objective findings with the subjective information. Systematic compilation of the history and clinical findings is essential for the precise diagnosis, and to determine the prognosis of the endodontic treatment.
🗓️ Date / Sunday:
On: 19/07/1443 AH
⏰ Time / From 08:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Speaker: (Dr Hedia Aljilani Mohamed Ben Ghenaia Jaouadi):
· Hospital-university Professor in conservative odontology and endodontics at faculty of dental medicine, Monastir, Tunisia
· Certificate of higher studies in technology of biomaterials used in the dental art, Paris-France
· President of the Arab Endodontic Society :2013 /2015
· Author of two pedagogic books in Dental Medicine*dyschromia’s and tooth whitening*, *Endodontic failures*-University publication Center, Tunisia
· Director of restorative odontology and orthodontics department
· at the faculty of Dental Medicine, Monastir, Tunisia: 2002-2005
· General Director (founder) of the sciences Palace of Monastir (Ministry of Hight education and scientific research, Tunisia): 2007-2013
· President of the Tunisian society of restorative odontology and endodontics / STORE
· Currently working as consultant endodontist, Aljouf specialist Dental Center
· Definition of endodontic diagnosis
· Chief complain
· Medical and Dental history
· History of chief complain
· Examination and testing
· Radiological interpretation
· Additional tests
· Endodontic diagnosis terminology/AAE
· Cases report